BEST ONLINE YOGA CLASSES IN BANGALORE
Dhrti Yoga Samskruti Center has been the authentic yoga destination in Bangalore since 2004, respected as the most sought-after complete family yoga center, and known for nurturing yogic value system & lifestyle.
In line with WORK FROM HOME, Dhrti Yoga Center has stated conducting online yoga sessions since March 2020 successfully. This has provided us the opportunity to expand our teachings by having students from all over the world.
ADVANTAGES OF ONLINE YOGA IN BANGALORE
- Home is the best place to learn – “Home Is Where The Heart Is” – Elvis Presley, resounding truth. Learn yoga by just being at home or wherever you are on the Planet.
- Avoid all taxation –Escape traffic, commute, cacophony, and pollution of the city.
- Expand yourself– Enjoy your personal space, privacy, and decorum.
- Time saviour– Save precious time, anything can be earned back but not the time.
- Cut down cost – Economic fee. Save your wallet on overheads like commuting and parking.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE YOGA IN BANGALORE
- Get healthy –Grow richer healthwise avoiding all contamination and contact of the outside world.
- Shine all the day –Glow brighter everyday with every yoga session thoroughly guided by our expert yoga faculty
- Become traditional –Reap the rich treasure of timeless tradition of yoga and become happier and contented in life.
- Realise your potency –Ascend peaks of wellness, resonate with energy within, and expand your enriched life – all happening right from your sweet home without stepping outside.
- Rediscover yourself –Fly high within, develop great connection with your true self.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll in Dhrti Yoga’s online / live classes?
Call @ 9886021047 to speak with Brahmadhyanam ji, HOD of the center.
You can share the reasons / objectives to join yoga. Its more like Live / One To One meeting.
Visit www.dhrti.com and submit a Registration Form with all the details duly filled in. Complete the monthly fee payment either via Google Pay or direct account transfer as guided by HOD.
Do you have yoga sessions for beginners?
Yes, we take great care in training newbies with a very clear systematic approach to practice.
Do you give yoga therapy for specific health concerns?
Yes, we do administer yoga therapy for specific health concerns upon thorough review.
What are the timings and days?
You can join in:
3 days in a week morning schedule on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday @ 7 to 8 a.m.
4 days in a week evening schedule on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday @ 5 to 6 p.m.
Weekends – Saturday & Sunday from 7 to 8 a.m.
We usually start a new batch for the beginners on the 1st of every month. The registration procedure is to be completed before the beginning of the new batch.
What do I require for an online yoga session?
Good laptop system with camera, uninterrupted internet connectivity, and yoga mat. Yoga center also provides a set of beautiful and quality uniform – a track pant and a T-shirt which you can purchase.